What better way to spend the weekend, than visit the scenic and serene state of Sikkim over a period of 4 days. This weekend getaway would give you enough time to relax and explore the beauty of places like Gangtok and Tsomgo Lake. On one hand you will be spending time in the hill town of Gangtok, getting to know the local culture and markets, and on the other you would visit the exceptionally picturesque Tsomgo Lake.
This is a great trip if nature and relaxation is on your mind. You would get that perfect break from the city life and it would rejuvenate you completely. Sikkim has a relaxed way of life with natural vistas in abundance. While here, you would always be surrounded by nature and every place that you visit would be better than the previous.
DAY 01: Arrival NJP /IXB to Gangtok
As you arrive at NJP/Bagdogra, our representative greets you and then you drive to Gangtok, the capital city of Sikkim. Upon arrival at the throbbing city, check in to your hotel. Spend the remaining day at leisure, in anticipation of the exciting weekend getaway. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 02: Gangtok
After an early breakfast, proceed for a full day sightseeing of Gangtok where you cover Hanuman Tak, Ganesh Tak and Tashi view point in the first half of the day. Later in the afternoon, we visit Rumtek Monastery, Institute of Tibetology, Do-Drul-chorten, Botanical garden & flower show, directorate of handicraft & hand loom (all spots closed on Sundays). Spend the evening art leisure and come back to the hotel in the evening for dinner and overnight stay.
DAY 03: Day Excursion Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir (timing will depend on the issuance of Permit)
Today again we have an early breakfast and leave for a day excursion to Tsomgo Lake which is situated at a height of 3780 mts & Baba mandir which is a shrine made by the Indian Army in memory and honour of Sepoy Harbhajan Singh. Enjoy quality time & photo session around this scenic lake of Tsomgo. Return back to the hotel by late evening, relax and then enjoy some free time in the MG road before returning to the hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 04: Gangtok to NJP / IXB
Enjoy breakfast and get ready to leave for airport/ railway station for your onward journey back home with happy memories.
Duration: 3 Nights/ 4 Days
Places Covered: Gangtok, Tsomgo Lake
Best Time to go: Throughout the year
1. 03 Nights' accommodation at above mentioned
2. Hotels or Similar in base category rooms
3. Daily buffet/fixed Breakfast in Deluxe, Superior and Standard Package
4. Non air-conditioned car Sumo / Wagon R for 02-06 Pax in Standard, Superior and Dlx Package and Inova / Xylo / Scorpio for 02-06 Pax in Luxury and Premium Package
5. Sightseeing and excursions as per our brochure itinerary
6. Vehicle will be provided point to point and not at disposal
1. Air fare / train fare
2. Any meals other than those specified in Inclusions
3. Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc
4. Any other item not specified in Inclusions
5. 9.0% Government service tax
6. Guide and Entrance fees during sightseeing
7. Supplement Cost For Extra Vehicle ,"Sumo" - Rs. 11200 and "Inova" - Rs.14200