South Africa is one of the most popular travel destinations in the world. It boasts diverse geography and rich history, in addition to being a country that offers a variety of languages, ethnicity and cultures. It is home to some of the most ancient human fossil sites in the world, thus making a trip here a walk down human history.
Our 11 days trip to South Africa starts from Port Elizabeth and culminates in Cape Town. It is a trip full of fun, excitement, adventure, sightseeing, history, culture and entertainment. What more could one ask for! There is so much that you will get to do and see in this trip that you will return home with a bag full of souvenirs and a heart full of memories.
Visiting a grand casino in Port Elizabeth, watching wild animals in the game reserves, taking a sunset cruise at Knysna, marvelling at Whales from your hotel room in Hermanus, are just some of the thrilling activities you would be a part of on this trip. There is so much more to be experienced here and you have to see it to believe it!
Day 01: Port Elizabeth
You arrive at Port Elizabeth Airport where our representative greets you, post which you are taken to your pre-booked hotel at Boardwalk Casino and Entertainment World. You stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 02: Port Elizabeth
Relish your breakfast and after that spend the day at Boardwalk Casino and Entertainment World. This one is different from other casinos that you might have visited before. For starters, the theme is reminiscent of the Victorian age, elegance personified, and the interiors come across as comfortable and relaxed. As the sun sets, there is an outstanding musical fountain that can be enjoyed. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 03: Port Elizabeth –Kuzuko / Kwantu Game Reserve
Have your breakfast and head to the Kwantu Game reserve. After arrival, you check-in and later leave for a game drive in the afternoon. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 04: Private Game Reserve – Knysna
This day starts early as you leave for a morning game drive. Upon return, we check out and leave for Knysna, where upon arrival we take you on a breath-taking cruise on the stunning Knysna Lagoon. This place offers a spectacular view of the sandstone heads that appear to be guarding the sea entrance. Spend the rest of the day exploring a multitude of art and craft shops, art galleries and coffee shops. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 05: Knysna- Oudtshoorn–Knysna
Have your breakfast and head out to visit the city known as the Feather Capital of the World – Oudtshoorn. Before you arrive there, you visit a crocodile park on the way. Oudtshoorn’s most popular landmark is the Cango Caves that have one of South Africa’s most spectacular natural wonders, the icy formations on display. We return to Knysna later in the day and stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 06: Knysna – Hermanus
We have our breakfast and drive down to Hermanus , which is often called the Land-based Whale watching Capital of the world. So spectacular is this place that you can actually watch these gorgeous, big mammals from your hotel room or restaurant. After arrival, you simply have to check-in and then spend the rest of the day enjoying looking at these beautiful creatures. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 07: Hermanus – Cape Town
Post breakfast we head out to Cape Town, one of the most visited tourist destinations in the world. The unique topography, that has Table Mountain on one side and Robben Island on the other, makes it easy to navigate your way around the place on your own. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 08: Cape Town - City Tour
Have your breakfast and head out to explore this gorgeous city. We drive through Clifton & sea point that make for an amazing coastal drive and take you on a half day Mother City tour, where you visit places like Houses of Parliament, SA Museum, The Castle, District Six, Slave Lodge, Bo-Kaap, culminating the sightseeing at the Greenmarket Square. Depending on the weather, you could also take a cable car ride up to the Table Mountain or Signal Hill. Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 09: Cape Town - Peninsula Tour
We have our breakfast at the hotel and then leave for a full day tour of the spellbinding Cape Peninsula. A visit here would easily tell you why it is called the Fairest Cape. We drive along the Atlantic Seaboard, passing through Noordhoek and Scarborough. Post this we visit the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve and enjoy a ride aboard the Flying Dutchman. From here, we drive along the Indian Ocean coastline and visit the gorgeous Boulders Beach. We make a quick stop at the naval port of Simon’s Town. We return to the hotel later in the evening for an overnight stay.
Day 10: Cape Town
After breakfast and you can spend the day exploring the place or indulging in some adrenaline pumping activities (at your own cost), like Hot Air Ballooning, Robben Island Tour, Shark Cage Diving, Paragliding, Helicopter Ride, Sunset Cruise, among others. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 11: Cape Town
We have out breakfast and get ready to say goodbye to this beautiful country as we take you to Cape Town International Airport for your journey back home.
Duration: 10 Nights / 11 days
Location: South Africa - Port Elizabeth, Private Game Reserve, Knysna, Hermanus, Cape Town
19th May, 2nd June, 9th June, 2015
1. Meet and Greet Representation at the Airport
2. Full day Cape Peninsula and a half-day Mother City Tour in Cape Town
3. Accommodation in standard rooms in above or similar on full board basis
4. Dinners at Indian restaurants and lunches will be non-Indian like Italian Pasta / Pizza etc.
5. All transfers and sightseeing on Seat-in-a-coach basis in an air conditioned luxury vehicle
6. Day visit to Cango Caves and Wildlife Ranch, Ostrich Farm and a cruise on the vast Knysna Lagoon
7. All entrance fees as per the itinerary with Table Mountain Cable car ride
8. Game drives at Addo elephant National Park /at Kuzuko /Kwantu Private Game reserve
9. English Driver / Guide or separate Driver and Guide in-case of vehicles bigger than Quantum / small Sprinters
1. All flights, portage and tips, mineral water, laundry, telephone or any other expense personal in nature
2. Personal Insurance, we strongly suggest that the passengers take out there own insurance before departing for South Africa
3. Drinks and lunches/dinner except where mentioned
4. Items of a personal nature, driver and guide gratuities
5. All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above
6. Portage at hotels and airports
7. Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airline or hotel policies etc.