When it comes to exploring Mumbai, the first thing that strikes our mind is the sea and the iconic gateway of India. And if these two attraction combines, what better way to explore the island city of Mumbai. Sailing on the sea with a backdrop of the iconic Gateway of India and the magnificent Taj will be splendid moment for anyone who opts this amazing tour. Each session is about 1.5 hours of sailing. Guests are expected to report 15 minutes prior to the booked time. Session timings differ through the season dependent on wind and tide.
We understand the continuous noise of the metropolitan sometimes get on the nerves, and you just want to get away from the hustle and bustle. Hence, this tour is carefully crafted keeping in mind the busy life of the Mumbaikars or the people wishing to explore this amazing city. Enjoying yacht rides near Mumbai is an experience, which you perhaps will never be able to explain and forget. It is so much more than just a boat ride as it will keep you engaged all the while. You will get your hands on the controls of this magnificent vessel, and also learn to steer it like a sailor.
So if you have some spare hours, and want to experience the life of Mumbai, then simply get a thrill by booking this tour with us where under the guidance of highly skilled instructors you will just have to sit back and relax to take at the moment. So whether you are new to Mumbai, or looking for an escape from the mundane life, this tour is all that you need.
What to Bring:
1. Wear loose and comfortable clothes, such as light trousers, 3/4ths and salwars. Avoid tight clothes; however you may wear clothes with long sleeves. You are advised to carry a light jacket during winters.
2. Carry a cap and sunglasses to avoid the harmful effects of UV radiation.
3. Bring comfortable footwear that offer a good grip, such as sandals or sneakers, and avoid high heels.
4. Carry medicines if you are using any.
5. Do not forget to bring sunscreen lotion. Though you will be given that by your team, you may still have a personal favourite.
Where to meet:Gateway of India, Jetty no.5 which is exactly located opposite the lobby of Taj hotel, right of Gateway of India. Stay outside the security barricade You instructor will be in constant communication with you. In case you have any trouble finding the location he/she will be glad to help you out.