Leisure sailing in Mumbai is the way to go for witnessing some amazing sights that are not visible from the streets and even from atop the high-rises. Cruising on the glistening Arabian Sea away from the noisy traffic of the mega-city will definitely make your day memorable. Such a trip is perfect to be with your loved ones and enjoy life to the fullest. Make luxury sailing in Mumbai even better by enjoying an on-board picnic with choicest champagne. You will see a jungle of skyscrapers rise vertically from the ripples or waves of the sea. The cruise will also take you past some picturesque lighthouses and transport you to an altogether different world.
Details of the Activity
Date and Time: Luxury sailing in Mumbai is hosted on all seven days of the week, and everyday there are different time slots for it. The various time slots are: 7:00 am – 9:00 am, 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm, 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm.
Venue: Jetty No. 5, Gateway of India, Apollo Bunder, Opposite Taj Mahal Hotel, Mumbai, 400001
Event Duration: Two hours approximately.
Entry Time: The entry time for leisure sailing in Mumbai is till 10 minutes prior to the sailing time.
Entry Gate Details: The entry to the boat will be from Jetty 5.
Duration: 2 Hours
Time Slots :
Sunrise Sail - 7 AM to 9 AM
Day Sail - 2 to 4 PM & 4 to 6PM
Sunset Cruise - 6 to 8 PM
1. Will entry be allowed if I arrive late at the venue?
You will not be able to enjoy leisure sailing in Mumbai if you arrive late as the boats, once out of the jetty, will only return after the trip is over.
2. Is re-entry allowed?
Re-entry for luxury sailing in Mumbai is not allowed as the time slots are fixed.
3. Is there any specific age group to be eligible for this event?
To gain permit for this activity, you have to be at least 5 years old.
4. What is the minimum age to be able to buy a ticket for the excursion?
You can buy a ticket only as long as you are above 5 years of age.
5. How many participants will be allowed on the boat at a time?
Luxury sailing in Mumbai will be available to a maximum of 6 occupants at a time as such is the capacity of the vessel.
6. What type of snacks and refreshments are included in the price of the ticket?
Your ticket for leisure sailing in Mumbai only includes mineral water as refreshments. The picnic basket, containing burger, chips, soft drinks, brownies, and mineral water, will be charged separately.
9. What is the seating arrangement on the vessel?
The upper deck of the boat is open to allow you to view the beautiful shores and the skyline of Mumbai. You can have lunch or snacks in the lower deck, which has cabins.
10. Will the clients be allotted fixed seats or will the seats be given on a first-come, first-serve basis?
As it is a private luxury sailing in Mumbai trip, the client and his/her acquaintances, who have booked the boat, will have access to all the seats.
11. What type of seats will be available on the two decks of the boat?
The seats on the upper deck have comfortable cushions, while the cabins in the lower deck have mini beds and portable toilets.
12. Which sections of the vessel are air-conditioned?
None of the decks or cabins in the boat is air-conditioned.
1. 2 hours of sailing for minimum 04 people on board. Price displayed is per person.
2. Total cost for hiring the full boat is Rs. 5000 for upto 04 paying adults.
3. Transfers via private motor dinghy
1. GST @ 5.0%
2. Air/Train fare
3. Anything not mentioned under the head inclusions
4. Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, road blocks and / or any factors beyond control
5. The tariff does not include barbecue, personal expenses like telephone, laundry etc.
Thank you team Adventure Nation. It was a very awesome experience indeed. I would like to thank everyone I spoke to and everyone who could help make this work. Have a good day!