Located in the Shimla district of Himachal Pradesh, Junga is a picturesque town in Himachal Pradesh with verdant hills and snow-capped peaks all around. It has moderate temperature for most of the year but winters are chilly due to the cold Himalayan winds. It is ideal for family vacations with plenty of adventures.
ABOUT THE STAY
Staying at a camp in the middle of the forest is an absolutely refreshing experience, unlike any hotel or resort. The stress here is on comforts rather than the frills associated with big hotels. You won’t find televisions or newspapers here but what you will find here in abundance is nature! The atmosphere is cozy and relaxing and the staff is friendly with knowledge of the local area.
The camp facilities include a conference room, a common dining area - buffet style, filtered water, hot water and basic house-keeping.
Location: Junga, 26 kms from Shimla
Duration: 2N/3D, 3N/4D
Activities: Zip-line, Ropes-Course, Stream Walk, Jummaring, Valley Crossing, Day Trek, Night Trek, Tent Pitching, Rappelling, Urban Zip-line
· 2 nights Tented accommodation
· 2 early morning tea/ coffee with biscuits, 2 breakfast, 2 afternoon refreshment, 2 lunch, 2 evening snacks, 2 soup, 2 dinner
· Outdoor activities conducted by trained instructors - Zip-line, Ropes-Course, Stream Walk, Jummaring, Valley Crossing, Day Trek, Urban Zip-line
· Bonfire & in-house Music
· First Aid
· GST @ 5.0%
· Any transportation
· Any service not mentioned above
· Extra Meals : Breakfast Rs 100/ Lunch or Dinner Rs 200/- Tea / Coffee : Rs 50 per person
· Cocktail Snacks : Rs 250 per person (2+2)
· Rappelling and Night Trek at extra cost
Be the first to share your experience with us. Send your feedback at email@example.com