Kambre is a small village near Pune in Maharashtra and its major income comes from farming and poultry. It has a beautiful lake and an amazing backdrop of the Western Ghats, dotted with waterfalls. It is 120 kms from Navi Mumbai and 90 kms from Pune. This place is a must visit for family camping and adventures.
ABOUT THE STAY
Our camp is located on the banks of Andra Lake in Kambre village at an altitude of 2000 ft with breath-taking views in every direction. Since we are in a small village; there are no shops or markets nearby. So we advise that you carry all essential items like batteries, medicines etc. that you might need over and above what is being provided at the camp.
The camp facilities include a conference room, a common dining area - buffet style, filtered water, hot water and basic house-keeping.
Location: Kambre, 90 kms from Pune
Duration: 2N/3D, 3N/4D
Activities: Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Bouldering, Zip-line, Valley Crossing, Day Trek, Night Trek, Stream Walk, River Crossing, Urban Zip-line, Jummaring, Raft Making, Slack Line
1. 2 nights Tented accommodation
2. 2 early morning tea/ coffee with biscuits, 2 breakfast, 2 afternoon refreshment, 2 lunch, 2 evening snacks, 2 soup, 2 dinner
3. Outdoor activities conducted by trained instructors - Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Bouldering, Zip-line, Valley Crossing, Day Trek, Stream Walk, River Crossing, Urban Zip-line, Jummaring, Raft Making, Slack Line
4. Bonfire & in-house Music
5. First Aid
1. GST @ 5.0%
2. Any transportation
3. Any service not mentioned above
4. Extra Meals : Breakfast Rs 100/ Lunch or Dinner Rs 200/- Tea / Coffee : Rs 50 per person
5. Cocktail Snacks : Rs 250 per person (2+2)
6. Night Trek at extra cost