Located in the Kangra district in Himachal Pradesh, Dharamsala is a beautiful and popular tourist destination in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. It is 18 kilometers from the city of Kangra. The area of McLeod Ganj in Dharamsala is the official residence of the Dalai Lama. This picturesque city is home to the majestic Deodar cedar trees and also the main seat of the Tibetan exile world in India. People from all over the world throng to Dharamsala for experiencing the peaceful Tibetan culture, savour the delectable local cuisines and enjoy the beautiful surroundings. It is a great place to visit with your family and offers many adventures.
ABOUT THE STAY
A camp stay at Dharamsala is nothing short of adventurous! It is a beautiful and relaxing experience where you live in the midst of nature, away from all the city noise and worries. It a pleasant home-stay kind of an atmosphere where you watch birds instead of a television and enjoy beauty all around you. The staff is warm and hospitable, and you will have all the amenities to make your stay comfortable.
The camp facilities include a conference room, a common dining area - buffet style, filtered water, hot water and basic house-keeping.
Location: Dharamsala, Himachal Pradesh
Duration: 2N/3D, 3N/4D
Activities: Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Bouldering, Zip-line, Valley Crossing, Stream Walk, Raft Making, Jummaring, Urban Zip-Line, Night Trek
· 2 nights Tented accommodation
· 2 early morning tea/ coffee with biscuits, 2 breakfast, 2 afternoon refreshment, 2 lunch, 2 evening snacks, 2 soup, 2 dinner
· Outdoor activities conducted by trained instructors - Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Bouldering, Zip-line, Valley Crossing, Stream Walk, Raft Making, Jummaring, Urban Zip-Line
· Bonfire & in-house Music
· First Aid
· GST @ 5.0%
· Any transportation
· Any service not mentioned above
· Extra Meals : Breakfast Rs 100/ Lunch or Dinner Rs 200/- Tea / Coffee : Rs 50 per person
· Cocktail Snacks : Rs 250 per person (2+2)
· Night Trek at extra cost