Drawing its name from the Tirthan River, Tirthan Valley is undoubtedly one of the most breath taking places in Himachal Pradesh. Tirthan Valley is the starting point for many treks and nature trails and is perfect to visit with your family. The river is full of trout fish, thus making it a favorite among angling lovers and also offers other adventures. The nearest train station is Kiratpur Sahib, which is at a distance of 200 kms.
ABOUT THE STAY
If solitude is on your mind, head towards our camp at Tirthan Valley. Situated on the banks of River Tirthan, it promises rejuvenation like nothing else. The campus is in a valley facing the river and a wood and stone structure built in the local style forms its central hub. You stay in the middle of nature, in a relaxed atmosphere, away from the maddening pace of the city life. The staff is warm and hospitable, committed to making your experience an enjoyable one.
The camp facilities include a conference room, a common dining area - buffet style, filtered water, hot water and basic house-keeping.
Location: Tirthan Valley, 1.5 hour drive from Kullu
Duration: 2N/3D, 3N/4D
Activities: Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Bouldering, Zip-line, Valley Crossing, Day Trek, Night Trek, Stream/ Walk, River Crossing, Jummaring, Raft Making
1. 2 nights Tented accommodation
2. 2 early morning tea/ coffee with biscuits, 2 breakfast, 2 afternoon refreshment, 2 lunch, 2 evening snacks, 2 soup, 2 dinner
3. Outdoor activities conducted by trained instructors - Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Bouldering, Zip-line, Valley Crossing, Day Trek, Stream/ Walk, River Crossing, Jummaring, Raft Making
4. Bonfire & in-house Music
5. First Aid
1. GST @ 5.0%
2. Any transportation
3. Any service not mentioned above
4. Extra Meals : Breakfast Rs 100/ Lunch or Dinner Rs 200/- Tea / Coffee : Rs 50 per person
5. Cocktail Snacks : Rs 250 per person (2+2)
6. Night Trek at extra cost