Bundela Jungle Lodge Bandhavgarh combines natural beauty and tranquillity with comfort and luxury. This establishment offers you safari rides through the Bandhavgarh National Park aboard Jeeps or elephant backs, as per your wish. You may also ask the property to arrange for birdwatching trips, photography excursions, or visits to the nearby fort, hills or some tribal villages. Try to avail at least one of these tours because the national park is replete with plant life and animals.
• Location: The wildlife hotspot is in the district of Umaria, and is located roughly 67 km from its administrative town.
• Terrain: Most of the land area of the protected territory consists of tablelands and hills as it lies in the Deccan Plateau region of Central India.
• Flora: Various species of trees, classified as being characteristic of dry deciduous forests, cover the landscape here. The most widespread tree of the area is sal, which exists together with several other types. Mahua, saj, flame of the forest, bija, stone apple, banyan, jamun, yellow myrobalan, gooseberry, beleric, kadam, sacred fig and tendu are some more kinds of trees of the region.
• Fauna: Bandhavgarh National Park is known for its density of tigers that is among the highest across all Indian protected territories. Other than tigers, the establishment is home to leopards, jungle cats, deer, gaurs, wolves, dholes, foxes, jackals, hyenas, sloth bears, langurs, macaques, boars, weasels, hares, rats, squirrels, bats and porcupines. The area is also abundant in storks, herons, vultures, pigeons, parrots, cuckoos, owls, hornbills, woodpeckers, barbets and swallows.
Bundela Jungle Lodge occupies an area of approximately 8 acres, and is immersed in utter serenity.
• Location: The establishment is located within the national park, so sightings of animals may be possible from the lodge itself.
• Accommodation: Bundela Jungle Lodge offers accommodation in 21 units: 10 Machan Villas, 10 Luxury Rooms and one Shikhar tent.
• In-Room Amenities: All units, be it a villa, room or the tent, are air-conditioned. They are all provided with outdoor sitting areas, which face the magnificent jungles. Attached bathrooms, mini-bars, satellite TVs and coffee/tea machines are also offered to every guest. Additionally, the showering cubicles of the bathrooms of the 10 Machan Villas are located in open forest wilderness.
• Services: The lodge is equipped with generator backup to provide guests with uninterrupted power in case of cuts. You can get all necessary information about the national park from the dedicated travel desk of the establishment. Avail the in-house laundry service to get clean clothes whenever you want. You may also use their internet connection to stay up to date with happenings around the world. If you need to organise a meeting, then you may hold it in the conference room of the lodge that can seat up to 60 people at once.
• Facilities: You may dine at the on-site multi-cuisine restaurant, and taste delicious alcoholic drinks at the Wilderness Bar. In the evening, you may jump in the swimming pool for some much-needed relaxation. When it gets chilly, you can get warmed by the side of a bonfire. For ultimate relaxation, get a nice massage at the spa of Bundela Jungle Lodge Bandhavgarh. There is a recreation lounge at the property where you may play various indoor games and unwind. Numerous cultural performances are organised here, so you entertain yourselves and learn something new. Theme dinners are also organised here, and they are good ways to spice up your meals.