When you stay at Bundela Safari Lodge Kanha, make sure you avail the popular elephant or Jeep rides in the area. The property is spread over 8 acres in Kanha National Park, and is immersed completely in peace and quietness. Created in 1955, the protected territory of Kanha occupies an area of over 940 sq. km in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
• Location: Kanha National Park stretches across the Balaghat and Mandla districts in the south-eastern part of Madhya Pradesh.
• Terrain: When you explore the region, you will find the terrain here considerably flat. The park has numerous small and large lakes, which serve as important sources of water for various creatures. In addition to these ponds, a number of rivers drain the region, the most significant of all being the Banjar River.
• Flora: Dry and moist deciduous mixed forests of Central and South India dominate the landscape of this wildlife hotspot. As with most jungles of the region, sal is the most widespread tree here. Other than sal, species like mahua, bija, tendu and bamboo are also abundant in the area. Some areas of the park are not wooded, and are covered with a number of grasses.
• Fauna: While on a wildlife safari arranged by Bundela Safari Lodge, keep looking for tigers as they are the stars of the forest. Here you may also get to see gaurs, swamp deer, wild boars, jackals, leopards, wolves, wild dogs, pythons, cobras, kraits, rat snakes and vipers.
• Accommodation: A total of 20 units, consisting of four Machan Villas, 12 Luxury Rooms and four Shikhar Tents, are on offer to guests here.
• In-Room Amenities: The region where Bundela Safari Lodge Kanha is located can get quite hot, and to counter that, the property has equipped every lodging unit with air-conditioners. For your entertainment, there are satellite TV sets in every room, tent and villa. Tea or coffee make any morning merry, and you will find machines to make these beverages in your accommodative units themselves. Head to the balconies of your rooms to look at the beautiful forest and even some animals if you are lucky. Every unit has an attached bathroom, so you can refresh yourselves whenever the need arises.
• Services: The travel desk of Bundela Safari Lodge is committed to providing you with all the information you need about the protected territory. Here you get unhindered power supply because of the generator backup at the lodge. Internet connection is also available for all guests to pass time, when they are not doing anything else. The laundry facility of the establishment can also be made use of to avoid washing clothes yourself. Its conference room can accommodate 60 occupants, and is ideal for organising meetings and seminars.
• Dining and Recreation: The on-site restaurant of Bundela Safari Lodge Kanha serves an array of dishes while the bar is stocked with fine liquors. There is a swimming pool here, which you can use when you want to relax for a while. Tiredness and soreness of the body can be done away with by getting massages at the on-site spa. Various indoor games are there for you to enjoy at the recreation lounge of the property. When your meals get monotonous, ask the management here to host themed dinners. Bonfires are hosted in winter evenings, and they are perfect to sit around and chat. You can also watch wildlife documentaries in the briefing room of the establishment.
A souvenir shop in the campus has lots of things for you to buy and take home, as a reminder of your wonderful time here. With the variety of cultural shows organised here, you will get to learn about the locals and their heritage.
Bundela Safari Lodge Kanha-Luxury Room
Price (Per Person):
Duration: 2 Nights / 3 Days
Location: Kanha National Park
• How to Reach: Jabalpur is the best town to use as a transit point to come to Kanha National Park. The railway station in Jabalpur can be reached from Mumbai, Delhi, Jammu Tawi, Amritsar, Patna, Chennai, Kolkata, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad. Jabalpur is also accessible from Mumbai and Delhi via domestic flights.
Safari is not part of the package and not responsible for the same
Check-in: 12.00 and Check-out Time: 10.30 A.M and all extra direct by cash only if any
Food shall be on Fixed Menu basis
Extra bed as floor mattress only
1. Luxury Room Accommodation for two nights
2. Welcome Drink at the time of arrival and Traditional Welcome
3. Price per person on twin sharing basis
4. Two Breakfast, Two Lunch and Two Dinners
5. Free use of recreation facilities like swimming pool and indoor / outdoor games
6. All taxes Includes
2. GST @ 5.0%